Sunday, November 5, 2023

A Beary Merry Monday Montage Blog Hop

 

We're back with another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Be sure to hop all the way through to see all of the amazing talent!

Once again, I'm sharing some Merry Monday creations...this time using the Beary Christmas DSP along with the fun sentiments from Merry & Bright.

I absolutely LOVE to fussy cut images from Designer Series Paper and make them come to life on cards. I sat down with the adorable polar bears and friends this past weekend and fussy cut my heart out!

In keeping up with the #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge, I had to use this cuddly polar bear and bunny Topping the Tree for Day 6 of the challenge.  I'm pretty sure I could use the tree pattern of this DSP for ALL of my Christmas cards...it's so awesome!

It doesn't get much cuter than a momma bear and her baby toting gifts through the snow to wish you all a Happy Christmas.  I love the sweet simplicity of this card..nothing more than ink, paper and stamps!

Caribou and deers in sweaters and scarves are also pretty stinking cute too!  I love the footprints in the snow pattern of DSP...it goes along perfectly with these Christmas critters!

Be sure to keep hoping along to see what all of my crafty friends have created!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:









2 comments:

  1. Did you trace around them with a pen? How did you do that? I love these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! I fussy cut the images from the Beary Christmas DSP. The outline is part of the paper. 😊

      Delete