Sunday, November 19, 2023

Festive Merry Monday

 

It's that time again...time for another amazing Monday Montage Blog Hop!  We are missing a few in the lineup this week, but we've still got a ton of creative inspiration to share with you!

I'm still plugging along with the #30DayChristmasCardMakingChallenge. The theme for day 20 is Festive Vibes Only.  It doesn't get much more festive than bright, shiny Christmas lights, right?
Merry Bold & Bright DSP has been my go-to Christmas paper this year...if you haven't noticed!  I paired up with brightly lit bulbs with the Poppy and Melon stripes, along with a row of fussy cut lights.

Oh, what fun the sentiment is to finish off the card.  Granny Apple Green has been my go-to Christmas green this year too.  Give me all the bright colors!

Hop on over to see what my crafty friend Cathy has to share or take a hop back to see what the amazing Wendy has in store.


Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment