Friday, November 24, 2023

O Holy Night

Hello and happy Friday friends!  I hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving yesterday!  We are officially kicking off the Christmas season over at TGIF Challenges  with a fun Theme Challenge.  What is your favorite Christmas song?

There are so many joyful, beautiful and meaningful Christmas songs I love, but O Holy Night is probably the one I love the most!  The story this song tells is beautiful.

The Night Devine bundle is one that I will hang on to forever!  This bundle brings the true meaning of Christmas to life in whatever project you create with it. Paired up with the gorgeous O Holy Night DSP, I quickly created a beautiful nativity scene using the Night Devine dies.  I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight and fussy cut around the beautiful script. A few golden stars were the only embellishments needed.

As we jump into the craziness that the holiday season can bring, my hope is that we can all take time to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment