Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Nature's Sweetness

Hello stampers!  I finally opened my box of new stamps, paper and other fun products and took a short break from Christmas cards for the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge.  It was love at first sight when I saw Nature's Sweetness shared during OnStage@Home.  I was so happy it was included in the list of items we were able to order early!

I used the Notes of Nature stamp set to create a collage background on the Pecan Pie circle on the front as well as the Very Vanilla panel peeking from the background.  I love the freestyle stamping that sets like this allow!

The floral image was die cut from the GORGEOUS Nature's Sweetness DSP and colored with Stampin' Blends in shades of Old Olive, Pecan Pie and Petal Pink.  The Lovely & Sweet dies coordinate with some of the images in the DSP, which makes cutting some of the beautiful images super easy!


Do you spy the cute little Cork Rounds?  These may easily be my new favorite embellishments!  A simple "congratulations" sentiment from Lovely & Sweet was just that...lovely and sweet.

I can't wait to create more projects with this suite.  There are endless possibilities!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. The colors here are so pretty and the gold accents are EVERYTHING! those cork rounds....so cool! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty, Bree - I let this one pass, but you're SO making me rethink that now! When I looked more closely at my print catty and realized it was for Cacoa, I thought, hm... Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete