Sunday, July 2, 2023

Earthen Thanks

 

The Monday Montage crew is back at it!  Hop along with us on our latest creative journey.

Speaking of journeys, my stamping BFF and our very own Monday Montage hopper, Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations, made her way from Utah to Washington state for a long weekend.  We made fresh strawberry jam from the BEST local strawberries, visited the lavender farm, took in a baseball game and of course, STAMPED!  Wendy brought along some of her stamp sets and dies that I don't have.  There is nothing better than creating with new products!

Earthen Textures Bundle is one that I've had my eye on for a bit, but have not yet added to my collection.  After creating this card, I think it will be joining the rest of my stamps very soon!

I love all of the texture in the stamped images and the dies are amazing!  Pretty Peacock, Wild Wheat and Gray Granite make for a beautiful color combination.  Do you spy the Natural Wavy Trim peeking out from the bottom of the sentiment?  I LOVE this ribbon!
The fan die is amazing!   When you fold on the score lines, it adds a bit of dimension to the die-cut paper...so awesome!

Expect to see more with this bundle in the near future...it will be added to my cart very soon!

Be sure to check out all of the other amazing designer creations by clicking the NEXT or BACK buttons below.

Happy Stamping!

Take a look at what was used to make this card:

3 comments:

  1. I love this card - everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to meet and do some fun things with you stamping friend. That set is one that is on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I posted as (Anonymous) but I'm not. - Anyway I like you card. I think it's cool that you got to meet and do fun things with a stamping friend. That set is also on my list of sets I'd like to have.

    ReplyDelete