Tuesday, July 11, 2023

You're Too Wonderful

It's time for a bright and cheerful Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  The Brights Collection of colors are my favorite, so it's always fun to create something fun with them!

I've been stamping along with the Crafty Carrot Co this month, using the Zany Zoo stamp set.  This knitting alpaca, or maybe it's a llama, is so cute.  I love the comfy chair and the warm and fuzzy scarf this critter is knitting!

I pulled in some of the Zoo Crew DSP and added some yarn-like texture with the Twisted Top 3D embossing folder.  Anytime I use black and white patterned paper, I have to throw in some of the Black & White Gingham Ribbon.  Anyone else love this ribbon as much as I do??

I hope you'll join along in the colorful fun with us for this challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Eek, I LOVE this Bree! This whole suite is my absolute fave from this catty, and I love the knitting llama most, lol. What a great design, too, such a fun layout! And genius use of that EF, too, I think this one is turning out to be the most versatile yet!

    ReplyDelete