Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Warm Hello

It's time for a fun new sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  There are so many creative possibilities with this sketch!

As I get closer to the end of my summer break, I find myself longing for a trip to the beach.  Sadly, it's going to have to wait a few months.  But thanks to the Circle Saying's stamp set, I can at least create the beach!

Lemon Lolly, Boho Blue and Basic White are quickly becoming one of my favorite color combos.  So clean and fresh!

I stamped the ocean waves in Memento on Basic White, then colored with Stampin' Blends.  I had a few Lemon Lolly sunburst circles left over from another project that happened to be perfect for layering on this card.

Boho Blue DSP on one side and embossed Lemon Lolly on the other side added some fun color and texture behind the ocean scene.  And don't forget the Boho Blue ribbon and embellishments!

I hope you'll join along in the fun with our latest Sketch Challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Bree, LOVE this! Such fresh happy colors, and so many fun layers and details! The radiating dies go perfectly here, and you have a little bit of everything else, too! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete