Thursday, July 20, 2023

Gorgeously Made Thank You

I finally found the courage to open up the beautiful pack of Masterfully Made DSP.  This paper is absolutely gorgeous and I was almost too afraid to cut any of it.  I'm so happy I got past that fear!

Following along with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches design, I used the bold and vivid rose pattern for the background and toned it down just a bit with the softness of the Fresh Freesia pattern.  
After using the Gorgeously Made Dies when my friend Wendy was visiting, I had to add both the dies AND the stamp set to my collection.  The fun spiral notebook and ragged edge dies are awesome and the sprigs add some amazing texture! 

The sentiment was stamped in Pretty Peacock on Basic White.  I love how the bright the white is against all of the other beautiful colors of the DSP.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these bright, vibrant colors! Beautifully done, Bree! Glad to see you in the FMS gallery this week!

    ReplyDelete