Sunday, July 16, 2023

Stargazing Fun on Wheels

 

Hello, hello!  Our Monday Montage crew is back with another creative and crafty hop!  Be sure to hop along all the way through so you don't miss a single inspiring project!

I had the opportunity to ink up the Fun on Wheels stamp set when Wendy was visiting last month.  I had so much fun that I had to add it to my own stamping collection.  Stamping friends are the best enablers!

Pairing these fun modes of transportation up with the bright and colorful Stargazing DSP is an absolute WIN!  This is such a fun stamp set for all the 'tween birthdays my kiddos friends.
I went with the plant pattern of DSP for this first card, with a few circles of city streets stamped on Basic White.  

I swapped out the DSP for a full background of city streets for the second card, using DSP for circles.  
It's always fun to use the same sketch, but swap a few things out to create a totally different look!  Thanks to another great Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this fantastic sketch!
Follow along with the rest of the hop by clicking on the Next or Back buttons below. I promise you will love ALL of the projects!  
Thanks for hopping along!  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. They follow the Freshly Made Sketches this week. You should enter them for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and modern design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete