Sunday, July 30, 2023

Countryside Baby Celebrations

 

Welcome to another marvelous Monday Montage blog hop!

I have quite the mashup of supplies for this somewhat simple card...that's the joy of having a craft room full of fun supplies!
I love, love, LOVE the Countryside Inn DSP, especially the cute little critter pattern.  I paired this up with the sweet and simple stripes and dots DSP pattern with the coordinating Countryside Corners dots.

These sweet little critters have a definite baby vibe, so I brought in sentiments from Sentimental Park to celebrate a new baby.  I added some sweet little Darling Details die-cut flowers for the perfect embellishment.

Sweet, simple and oh-so-cute...just like a newborn baby!

Keep on hopping along by clicking on the Next button or skip on back by clicking on the back button. Thanks for joining us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment