Friday, June 30, 2023

Sunshine and Rainbows

It's CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit)the Designer week over at Global Design Project and these two cards are filled with so much beautiful inspiration! These cards were created by the creators of the Global Design Project Team...so much talent between these two artists!

I had some fun mixing patterns for my CASE. Take a look!

I pulled a couple of fun patterns from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and paired it up with the adorable Just My Type Stamp set.  I had to add in the Rays of Light background stamp to go along with the sunshine and rainbows sentiment!

It's always so much fun mixing and matching patterns of DSP.  The Delightfully Eclectic DSP is FULL of so many fun patterns...the creative possibilities are endless! You can snag this mega pack of DSP for 15% through June 30th...don't miss out!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment