Friday, June 9, 2023

Just My Type

Hi, hello and happy Friday!  Welcome to this week's TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  There is nothing better than a good sketch to help get the creativity flowing!

Just My Type stamp set recently joined my collection and it is certainly one that will be well loved!  There is something about an old typewriter that I just love!

I went with bright and cheerful colors to play along with the sketch.  A Coastal Cabana typewriter with a Lemon Lime Twist Plant and Melon Mambo flowers...so much fun!  And when you add in some Crushed Curry polka dot Delightfully Eclectic DSP, it's even better!

Just a touch of texture was added with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder...goes along with the typewriter perfectly!

How cute is the little Hello?  I pulled an old retired itty bitty circle punch from my stash to punch all of the letters out. I love the little extra pop of black.

I hope you'll join along in the fun this week and share your project with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: