Friday, June 23, 2023

Share a Cupcake

Woohoo, we made it to Friday and you know what that means! A new TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenge!

This WAS a challenge for me because I own ZERO stamps with cupcakes! But that's  the beauty of a challenge...to challenge yourself!  

How about turning a milkshake into a cupcake?!?  That's what I did!  Cutting the bottom off of the milkshake glass and adding some fluffy frosting, I turned a milkshake into a cupcake!

I went with the same colors in the photo and ended up with a color combo that reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream.  I used the waffle cone die to create some sprinkles and added some fun texture with the 3D Basics embossing folder.

Biggest Wish came out for a sweet sentiment to finish things off.  I love layering the fonts with this stamp set!

What will you be inspired to create today?

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment