Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wildlife Wonder Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday and Happy Birthday to my dad!

Today's card features the new Wildlife Wonder stamp set, combined with Mountain Air.  I'm always so excited when new masculine stamp sets hit the catalog!  Wildlife Wonder will certainly get a lot of use with all of the outdoor men in my life!

I created a blended background using the Blending Brushes and shades of Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.  This created the perfect setting for some snow-capped Mountain Air mountains.
The big ol' bear was stamped in Early Espresso and fussy cut...my favorite thing to do!  A single Evening Evergreen tree added just a bit more to the mountain scene.  I stamped and heat embossed a couple of the sentiments from Wildlife Wonder, along with the "DAD" sentiment from Hats Off.  These were fussy cut and pieced together for the perfect birthday sentiment for my Dad!

I can't wait to create even more projects with this beautiful stamp set...I just need to find the time!  I started a new job this week, which is a few more hours a week...which means a few less hours of stamp time.  I'll be taking advantage of my weekends a lot more now!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment