Sunday, January 9, 2022

HB2U Amazing Kind Human

 

Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop! 

Today I'm sharing a fun creation using the adorable new Nuts & Bolts stamp set.  This was a must have as soon as I saw it!  I see some fun Valentine's for my youngest with this stamp set, but for now I have this amazing-kind-human birthday card.

I started out by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting each robot.  I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so I used them ALL!  

Stitched Stars and Amazing Thanks dies were used to add a little extra color, along with the HB2U and Kind Human sentiments.  I stamped some extra robots on a piece of Smoky Slate for a little extra fun in the background.

Did you notice those fun Resin Stars?  I'm going to need a few more packages of those guys!  And don't mind the retired Star Crossed embossing folder...I figured since it was still in it's package, it must be current.  Oops!

Next up is my crafty friend Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs!

Or if you want to hop on back, you'll find my stampin' BFF Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations !
Either way, make sure you don't miss a single stop along the way!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the chuckle. We have all done that! Love your card. May case it for my soon to be 8 grand daughter. Perfect for a child or adult male.

    ReplyDelete