Monday, January 31, 2022

Simple Special Moments

 Happy Monday friends!

I love finding peace and comfort in creating cards, especially when they are for a dear friend who recently lost a loved one.  I turned to my favorite, Plentiful Plants for a simple, yet meaningful sympathy card.
I chose two of the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP patterns in Granite Gray, cutting the fern pattern at an angle to add a little something extra.  The brick pattern was perfect for creating a little plant shelf for two potted plants.

I finally inked up the Special Moments stamp set from Sale-A-Bration for the sentiment...simple, yet so perfect.  This stamp set is jam packed full of sentiments for any occasions and can still be earned for FREE through the month of February with a purchase of $100 in product.
Can you believe I made a card without an embossed sentiment OR embellishments?!?  Sometimes all you need are stamps, ink and paper!

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a fantastic week!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment