Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Daffodil Field of Thanks ~ #HSSSC380

Happy Tuesday stampers and welcome to the first Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge of the year.  We are back after a short little break and can't wait to share all of our challenges with you this year!

Once again, spring is calling my name!  I can't wait to see my daffodils popping out of the cold winter ground in just a few weeks.  But for now, I'm happy with the Daffodil Daylight Bundle (JJ Mini) and coordinating Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB).

Isn't this die-cut daffodil beautiful?  I love all of the detail and can't wait to create more in different colors.  With the beautiful daffodil pattern of DSP, all I needed was one single flower to go along with the sketch.

I tucked the flower under a piece of Pale Papaya DSP and topped it off with a Thank You sentiment from Sweet Strawberry stamp set, with just a bit of the Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon.  A couple butterflies completed the cheerful spring-time scene.

I hope you'll join along with our first sketch of the year.  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment