Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Cactus Cuties and Rainbow's of Happiness

Happy new Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalog day!!!



I don't know about you, but I love the feeling of the fresh start of the New Year.  Want to know what I love even more?!?!  Fresh, new Stampin' Up! products!  This years January-June Mini Catalog is packed FULL of so many amazing new products.  But wait...there's even more amazing news!  January-February Sale-a-Bration kicks off today as well.  You can earn SAB items for FREE with every $50 or $100 spent.

I thought I would share a couple of my favorites with you today.  Cactus Cuties and Rainbow of Happiness Bundles were MUST HAVE's for me!
I used the adorable Sunshine & Rainbow's DSP, which you can earn for free from Sale-a-Bration with a $50 purchase.  Trust me...this paper is worth it!

I paired this cute cactus up with the even cuter polka dot pattern of DSP.  The cactus came together quick and easy with the coordinating Cactus Builder Punch.  A bright Bermuda Bay card base, along with a little Mango Melody makes for a bright and cheerful little note.

Next up is "a little something to brighten your day".  I die-cut the rainbow using a rainbow of Sunshine & Rainbow's DSP.  Aren't these patterns all just the BEST?!?!

The new Cloud punch coordinates with the cloud pattern of DSP too...can this DSP get any better?!? 

What's a rainbow without the sunshine?  This sunny sentiment was heat embossed in white on Mango Melody, which fits perfectly inside the sunburst die from Tasteful Labels dies.  The Painted Texture 3D embossing folder added just the right amount of texture to this card as well...and no embellishments were necessary!

These two bundles and FREE Sale-a-Bration items may be my favorites, but these catalogs are FULL of so many awesome projects that you are going to want to add to your collection.

Don't wait any longer...start your shopping HERE today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment