Friday, January 14, 2022

You Make This World...

...a better place.

Welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges sketch challenge!

We can use a whole lot of sunshine & rainbows in our lives these days!  Thanks to the Rainbows of Happiness bundle and coordinating SAB Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, we can spread happiness all around!

I used a rainbow of DSP patterns to go along with the sketch, adding the adorable rainbow tag for the sentiment.  I love this tag!

A few rays of sunshine were stamped in Mango Melody, along with a splash of Flirty Flamingo hearts.  Some Iridescent Rhinestones added just the right amount of bling.  Isn't this card just the happiest?!?!

It's creating cards like this that get me through these crazy times...I am so thankful for my creative hobby and stamping community!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment