Sunday, January 23, 2022

Island Vibes Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop! We are missing a few participants this time around, but I promise we still have a ton of great projects to share with you!

My mother-in-laws birthday is coming up this week, so I had some fun mixing a few older stamp sets with some new stamp sets.  I was inspired by the Crafty Carrot Collective Birthday Bash Challenge...their challenge was to use the color orange, vellum, ribbon/twine and a birthday sentiment. Here's how it all came together!

I love the big leafy palms from the Sale-a-Bration Island Vibes stamp set.  I stamped a set of palm leaves in each corner of the Basic White cardstock, framing it with a piece of Soft Suede.

Next I added the big hibiscus flower, which was stamped in Calypso Coral, then colored in Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, then die-cut.  You can't have a hibiscus flower without a pineapple, right???  Using my Stampin' Write Markers, I inked up the pineapple in Evening Evergreen and Crushed Curry and fussy cut it.


And...no surprise...the sentiment was heat embossed in white on Basic Black and fussy cut.  I pieced together sentiments from Biggest Wish and Create with Friends for the perfect sentiment. 

Next up is my friend Cathy Casey...
...or you can hop backwards to my dear friend Wendy Weixler.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment