Tuesday, June 2, 2020

A Rare Dad

Why did I wait so long to use this super fun stamp set?!?!  
This set may no longer be available, but I am so happy I got my hands on it!  Sharing these fun cards is a fun way to bid a fond farewell to the Mini Catalog!
Being the coloring fool that I am, of course I had to color all of the tasty barbecue treats, which look good enough to eat!  I stamped the grill and added a layer of Smoky Slate to help it stand out a bit more.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento on Mango Melody, which will now always remind me of cheese slices!
I stepped this card up a bit by fussy cutting the grill and a few of the foods, as well as a little flame.  I added a couple of colorful wonky layers and finished it off with the same sentiment. These will make the BEST Father's Day cards for the grill-loving-dads in my life!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Smoky Slate, Real Red, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Ink ~ Real Red, Mango Melody, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Real Red, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Outdoor Barbecue

Can you believe it?!?!  I didn't use ANY embellishments on this card...that almost NEVER happens!

I am so sad I waited so long to use this stamp set as we are saying good-bye to it today.  But I will be keeping it in my stash to use for more cards in the future.

Don't forget what tomorrow is...Annual Catalog release day!!!  I can't wait!

Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment