Friday, May 29, 2020

#TGIFC266 Product Challenge - Magnolia Sympathy

It's Friday!!!  Y'all know what that means...time for an all new TGIF Challenges.  This week we have a Product Challenge for you...it's time to break out your vellum and favorite die cuts!

I am so happy that Good Morning Magnolia and the coordinating Magnolia Memory Dies are carrying over to the new catalog. This is one of my favorite stamp sets to color.  The die cut vellum leaves and magnolia worked beautifully with the pretty little magnolia buds.
I colored the magnolia buds with Flirty Flamingo and Old Olive Stampin' Blends, tucking the vellum die cuts behind them.  I created a soft background by sponging Soft Sea Foam and stamping the sentiment in Basic Gray.  I stamped the back layer of card stock with the large magnolia to add just a bit more color.  I added just a little bit of bling with Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, which I am also very happy are carrying over!
I never like having to make sympathy cards, but I always hope that when I do, the recipient knows that it was made from my heart. Sadly, this card is being sent to my husband's cousin and his wife, who lost their baby last week.  Our family is heartbroken and are sending all of our love and prayers in this card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Vellum
Ink ~ Soft Sea Foam, Basic Gray, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flaming, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Good Morning Magnolia, Peaceful Moments
Other Supplies ~ Magnolia Memory Dies, Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets, Stitched Rectangle Dies

Be sure to check out all of the amazing creations from our design team!  You will certainly be inspired to play along with us.

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment