Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Forever Friends ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments #339

Here we are again with an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!  This week we have a pretty Color Challenge for you.  I don't know about you, but I am so thankful for these challenges to keep me busy during our continue quarantine!
I broke out my Aqua Painters for this card...something I need to do more often!  I love to watercolor as much as I love to color.  I just love these cute rain boots and happy little flowers!
I created a fun background by doing a watercolor wash, then stamping the tiny little raindrops in Seaside Spray.  The flowers were done in Mint Macaron, Seaside Spray and Rocco Rose.  Wondering where that pretty shade of purple came from?!?  That's the beautiful combination of Seaside Spray and Rocco Rose!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Seaside Spray, Basic Black, Watercolor
Ink ~ VersaMark, Mint Macaron, Seaside Spray, Rocco Rose, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Under My Umbrella
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Whisper White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon, March 2020 Paper Pumpkin Raindrop Embellishments, Subtle Embossing Folder

I hope you will join along in the fun with this weeks challenge.  We always love to see what everyone is creating!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment