Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Country Club Graduation

What do you do when it rains ALL DAY LONG?!?!  Spend the day in your craft room of course!  I'm still working on a few more graduation cards and this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge was perfect for this Country Club Graduation.
One of our baseball families has a senior graduating this year and we couldn't be more happy for him!  He is college bound this fall to pursue a degree in paramedicine and a career as a firefighter/paramedic.  He is also an avid golfer, which means I finally got to use a bit more of the fun Country Club DSP.  
I love it when the Designer Series Paper makes the card.  These patterns are not only fun, but also happen to include the right school colors...Green and Gold...or in this case, Garden Green and Crushed Curry.  I used the retired Celebrate You dies and added the Happy Graduation using Itty Bitty Greetings.  I've made so many graduation caps lately, I'm pretty sure I could make them blindfolded!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Whisper White, Country Club DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green
Stamp Set ~ Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Celebrate You Dies, Whisper White Bakers Twine

This was such a fun sketch!  I have some other fun ideas with other stamp sets...be watching for more projects!

Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!



2 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous graduation card! I love that mix of colours! That is a great graduation cap! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for a golfing graduate! Isn't that just the best part of making our own cards - it's so personal!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete