Monday, June 29, 2020

Faith and Confetti

Coming home from vacation is always a big bummer!  The fun is over and there is always so much to catch up on!  Endless amounts of laundry and yard work took up a better part of my weekend, but I did manage to get in a little stamping time.
I received an order just before leaving and I could not wait to get back home and play with the super cute Playing with Patterns Suite.  I absolutely LOVE all of the colors in the Playing with Patterns DSP!  I'm defiantly going to need more!
I decided to pair up Ridiculously Awesome with this fun DSP, inking up my favorite sentiment of the stamp set.  Let your Faith be bigger than your Fear...SO GOOD! I heat embossed the sentiment on Costal Cabana and again on Night of Navy which I fussy cut the word Faith to add just a bit more color.  The hearts were stamped in VersaMark on Purple Posey...I love that little trick!  The cute little Playing with Patterns Resin Dots were a fun addition.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Purple Posey, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Playing with Patterns DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Ridiculously Awesome, Pattern Play
Other Supplies ~ Playing with Patterns Resin Dots

Next up is a quick and easy paper scrap card, which is great when you have a pack of DSP that you love and can't decide which pattern to use! I cut a few of my favorites in different widths and lengths, added a quick heat embossed sentiment with a few stamped polka dots and wrapped it all up with a little Night of Navy Playing with Patterns Ribbon.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Playing with Patterns
Ink ~ VersaMark, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ Pattern Play
Other Supplies ~ Night of Navy Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack

Given the current state of our country, as well as the rest of the world, we all need to throw our faith around like confetti!

Have a happy Monday!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment