Sunday, June 21, 2020

Peony Thoughts ~ Monday Montage



Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!
Hello from Utah!  It took us two days of travel, but we made it to Rockville, UT to hang out with our very own Wend Weixler! I am so excited to spend a few days with her exploring Zion!  Hopefully we will get in a little stamping time together as well!
I got a new box of stamps and paper a couple days before we left and had just enough time to put this beauty together.  When I saw the Peony Garden suite, I knew it was one that I had to have.  I LOVE peonies...so much that I just planted two more in my yard this year!

The subtle colors in the Peony Garden DSP are gorgeous.  I chose two of the Smoky Slate patterns of DSP to layer, then added the largest peony image colored in Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam for just the right amount of soft color.   
 
The Elegant Faceted Gems provided just the right amount of bing.  I can already tell I will be needing more of these elegant embellishments!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Gray, Peony Garden DSP
Ink ~ Basic Gray, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Stamp Set ~ Prized Peony
Other Supplies ~ Peony Dies, Elegant Faceted Gems

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment