Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Daisy Smiles ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #341

Happy Tuesday stampers!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with! 
While I anxiously wait for my new Annual Catalog order to arrive, I decided to give a little attention to a fun set that has carried over...Daisy Lane. The little daisies that coordinate with the Medium Daisy Punch are just too cute!
I stamped the daisies in Bermuda Bay, layering two for each flower.  I colored the centers in Daffodil Delight and added some Granny Apple Green ferns behind them.  Things still felt a little plain, so I added some Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green splatters...so much fun!  I did use the new Old World Paper 3D embossing folder to add a little bit of texture, as well as some Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon.  I finished the card off with a cheerful sentiment that is sure to make anyone smile!  Speaking of smile, I cut this one out with the new Tasteful Labels dies.  I am going to be using these a LOT!  There are so many great labels in this set!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will join me and the rest of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team and play along with this weeks challenge.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment