Friday, June 12, 2020

#TGIFC268 Sketch Challenge

We've made it through another week!  If I'm being honest, even though I am still working and my boys are still doing school from home, the days all seem to blend together.  Half the time I can't even remember what day it is!  
But I always make sure I remember when Friday's roll around because that always means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges.  
This week we have a fun Sketch/Technique challenge for you to play along with.  Trim down the front panel of your card to reveal the inside.  FUN!
I might of cheated a little...I forgot to trim the front panel!  I glued things down before I realized that I had forgotten this step and I was too lazy to start over.  You'll forgive me, right?!?! 
The Ornate Boarders Dies were perfect for this challenge!  I love the cute little flower and the negative stems came in perfect for some additional embellishments.  I was a little worried that the gingham ribbon was going to be too heavy with these dainty little flowers, but it all tied in together so well!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Just Jade, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Ornate Thanks
Other Supplies ~ Ornate Boarders Dies, Tasteful Touches Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Just Jade Gingham Ribbon, White Embossing Powder

My boys will be wrapping up their final week of school next week, which means one more thank you card will go out to their teachers.  I know that these past couple of months have been HARD and I appreciate ALL that they have done!

Here's to a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment