Friday, May 3, 2019

#tgifc210 Color Challenge!!!

Happy Friday stampers!  Where has the week gone?!?!  I had plans to post projects all week, but life happened and the posts didn't...anyone else have a week like that?  I did still get some creative time in, which is good news because we have a fun new TGIF Challenges Color Challenge this week!  

I have another Farewell Friday card to share with you this week.  Sheltering Tree is another stamp set that I am sad to see go.  If I remember correctly, this was one of the first photopolymer stamp sets Stampin' Up! released.  I have used this stamp set time and time again!  It's so good for any occasion, in any season!  It will be missed.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Set ~ Sheltering Tree
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Flower Embellishments, Pearl Basic Jewels
The Frosted Flower Embellishments are just too cute!  The Dogwood Tree's are blooming in my area and these little flowers reminded me of the pretty blooms.  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment