Friday, May 31, 2019

#TGIFC214 - Create a Set

Hello stamping friends and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week, our amazing team is creating sets of cards with some of our favorite stamp sets.

It has been another busy week in my house, so keeping things simple was my focus for the cards I'm sharing today.  The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is just days away from going live and one of my favorite stamp sets is A Good Man. The images and sentiments in this stamp set make my heart happy. 
I love that these images can pretty much stand alone with just a little color...perfect for some quick and simple cards!  
This image and sentiment seriously made my eyes leak...it's perfect for my hubby, dad of 3 boys!

And this guy...don't you just want to set up a chair next to him and spend the day relaxing too?  This would be great as a Father's Day card, Birthday card, Retirement card...so many occasions!

Annnnddddd....my eyes are leaking again!  Any Daddy's girls out there?  I am an only child and my relationship with my dad is pretty special.  This image totally hit ALL of the emotions!

Sometimes simple is better...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends {in just about every color available!}
Stamp Set ~ A Good Man
Other Supplies ~ Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the rest of our amazing Design Team creations and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment