Thursday, May 30, 2019

Hugs From Shelli ~ A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Hello stampers!  I am so excited to welcome you to this months A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop featuring the beautiful kit, Hugs From Shelli.  This months kit is a true example of Shelli's style, which I absolutely love! We have a fabulous hop with some AMAZING alternatives for you...don't miss a single stop!
Image may contain: text
Those of us who attended OnStage back in April got a sneak peek at this months kit and it was love at first sight for me!  You can imagine how excited I was when I received the full kit in my mail box and discovered all of the beautiful goodness inside!
For  my card, I fussy cut the nest from one of the note cards, reserving the backside for a layer on the new card front.  I added some color to the leaves nest and eggs with Stampin' Blends.  I also cut the card front of the pretty pink floral note card to use as another layer.  I added a few of the embellishments from the kit and added a beautiful sentiment. 

I just love this little nest!  We have several nests in our trees this year, which have been full of baby birds.  So cute!

My next alternative project is a simple little sour cream container I created by  adhering two card fronts together and cut it down to a 5x5 square. A quick topper was made using the beautiful feather embellishments and gorgeous ribbon.  I added just a bit of Gold Metallic Thread and tied them all together with the Linen Thread provided in the kit.  These were clipped on with one of our cute Library Clips for an adorable little treat box.

If you haven't subscribed to Paper Pumpkin yet, what are you waiting for?!?!  These kits are amazing month after month and you will not regret finding them in your mail box each month!  

Don't miss a single stop on our hop!  It is full of so much amazing, inspiring and creative alternative projects that you will absolutely love!

No comments:

Post a Comment