Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Broadway Birthday Wishes ~ HSSCC315

Happy Tuesday stampers!  The Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team is back with a fun and colorful challenge for you this week!

I love how bright and cheerful these colors are and thought they would be great for a festive birthday card!  After a weekend full of baseball, I was running short on time, but thanks to Broadway Birthday and the coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits, I was able to create this card before I headed out to work. I love it when creations come together so nicely!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape
Ink ~ Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Set ~ Broadway Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Broadway Lights Framelits, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins

It's always fun to piece paper together to create a fun background.  I cut some strips of Coastal Cabana and Whisper White to create some bold stripes to match the birthday candles.  Fun, right?!?!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment