Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Sentimental Rose Mother's Day ~ HSSSC314

Mother's Day is quickly approaching and I'm still working on a couple of cards for some special mom's in my life.

This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch and this months Paper Pumpkin kit were the perfect inspiration for a beautiful Mother's Day card!


I used a few pieces from the Sentiment Rose Paper Pumpkin kit, as well as the beautiful rose image and the fun embellishments.  I added a bit of texture with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.

To add a bit more dimension, I cut a few sections of the rose and layered it...I love how it turned out!
I used Grey Granite for my card base, but all of the other supplies were from the April 2019 Sentimental Rose Paper Pumpkin Kit.  It's always fun to create some alternative projects from these kits!

I still have a couple more Mother's Day cards to make, so be on the lookout for more this week!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment