Sunday, August 18, 2024

You Had Me at Pumpkin Spice

Hello and welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Join along in the fun as we share some creative inspiration with you!

My Mini Catalog pre-order arrived late last week and I could not wait to dig in to all of the fun NEW products, especially the More Than Autumn Bundle!  If you know me, I LOVE all things pumpkin, so this bundle was a MUST have for me! I'm not ready for summer to be over, but I have already started in on all of my fall pumpkin favorites!
Pulling out some fall-ish colors of Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Pecan Pie, I created some of my favorite pumpkin treats.  Pumpkin Spice latte, pumpkin spice donuts, pumpkin pie...the list could go on and on.

And what about this amazing new Forever Plaid 3D embossing folder?!?  Isn't it the best!  You can plan on seeing this used a ton over the next few months!

Let's hop on over to my friend Cheryl to see what she has to share with us this week!

Happy Stamping!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set and love your color combo and fun elements.

    ReplyDelete