Sunday, August 4, 2024

Strong Coffee and Short Mondays

 

It's Monday...and time for an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop! 

This is my first Monday back to work after my summer break...send all the coffee please!  Here's to hoping my coffee is strong and my Monday is short!

With coffee on my mind, I had some colorful fun with the Latte Love Bundle (available in the Online Exclusives).  If you love coffee, this is the bundle for you!

For my first card, I die-cut and stacked a colorful assortment of coffee mugs.  I pulled in the Friends for Life bundle as well for the perfect sentiment.  And how cute is the A Little Latte DSP?  I LOVE this paper!

Isn't this French press the best? I used the outline of the Friends for Life heart for this coffee-loving birthday card.  I can't wait to send this card to someone special with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop!

Keep on hopping along to see what Charlet has to share with us. You won't be disappointed!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Opps I put my comment for this card on the other card. I love the bright colors of this card. I wish the coffee related DSPs were with more bright colors.

    ReplyDelete