Friday, August 16, 2024

Back to School

This weeks TGIF Challenges Theme Challenge is just in time for back to school!  Our schools start back next week and we are ready for all of the kiddos to be back in buildings!  

I went with another fun and encouraging card using the Kiddin' Around stamp set and dies. 

I created my own lined paper using the bullet tip of the Pool Party and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Blend Markers.  It's always fun to make your own paper!  And since I was making my own paper, I needed to make my own pencil too!

In keeping with the school theme, I splattered a piece of Basic Black with Whisper White Craft Ink to look like a composition book.  Too much fun!  The sweet and simple sentiment comes from Sentimental Park.

Thanks to the amazing Amy over at Freshly Made Sketches for the sketch inspiration!  I love a good sketch!
Wishing all of the kiddos, parents and educators an amazing school year!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



2 comments:

  1. Bree, this is adorable! And so creative! I love how you've made your own paper and pencil. The white splatters to make a composition book strip is pure genius! Such a fun and cute card! Wishing you a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I just love the school theme! I absolutely love that giant pencil and the stars! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete