Friday, August 9, 2024

Charming Ducks

I always love a good sketch challenge and this weeks TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge does not disappoint!

I have been having so much fun playing with the adorable Charming Duck Pond bundle and coordinating Lily Pond Lane DSP.  I chose 3 of the more neutral patterns for the panels of the sketch and brought in the happy lily pads for the background.

The cute little duck family was die cut from the DSP with, you guessed it, coordinating dies.  I love that Stampin' Up! is creating dies to cut out DSP shapes.  I love to fussy cut, but for class purpose, this piece is amazing! And the die cut Cattails...aren't they the best?!?


The only stamping on this card is the simple Happy Birthday sentiment. You've gotta love when the DSP makes the card!

Hope you'll join along in the sketch challenge fun this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment