Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Beach Day Birthday Wishes

It's a beach-day-kind-of-day over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This Inspiration Challenge has me wishing I was at the beach instead of being stuck at work!

I pulled in the pinks, with a touch of green and gray from the photo, along with the beach theme.  I used the Seaside Wishes bundle with a little added coral from the Beauty of the Deep dies to create a dream beach scene.

The Petal Pink woodgrain pattern from the Country Woods DSP and the Seaside Wishes hybrid embossing folder gave the card just the right amount of texture.  I love the rock cluster image along the bottom...it reminds me of some of the beaches in Mexico!

What will you be inspired to create for this challenge?  We can't wait to see!

Happy Stamping! 

Products Used:




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love all the layers to this card! You did an amazing job of combining everything, something I feel I always struggle with! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. I am not sure why, but all the coffee DSP are usually dark or not bright enough for me. I love the bright colors of this card.

    ReplyDelete