Friday, May 26, 2023

What Would You Do...

...with a Navy Blue background?
Make a graduation card, of course!  This weeks TGIF Challenges was no challenge at all with graduation season in full swing!
I created a watercolor wash background with just a splash of gold Wink of Stella. (So thankful I still have that in my stash!) Some Distressed Gold Alphabet A La Mode letters were cut, which I layered a few times to help GRAD pop up just a bit more.

Congratulations and You Did It were stamped on water color paper and some Distressed Gold confetti brought the celebration in to full swing!

I have several more grad cards to make and I think this may be my go-to design for this year.  Stay tuned for a few more color variations!

What will you do with a Navy Blue background? Be sure to share your creation with us this week at TGIF Challenges.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment