Friday, May 12, 2023

Beauty of the Deep Birthday

Happy Friday and welcome to this months TGIF Challenges Sketch!  There is nothing I love more than a great sketch to help get the creative ideas flowing!

I used Beauty of the Deep for one of my class projects last week and had a few left over bits and pieces that worked perfectly for today's sketch.

I started out by creating an ocean-y background, blending Boho Blue on a piece of Basic White and stamping with a few Misty Moonlight bubbles before embossing with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.  I tore some pieces of Boho Blue and Misty Moonlight, layering them for even more texture and water-like colors.

Next came all of the colorful bits of coral and seaweed to help complete the under the sea feel.  I can almost hear the ocean waves and feel the warm sunshine!
And anchor and simple Happy Birthday sentiment, along with a few 2023-2025 In Color dots help to complete the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to join along and share your creative inspiration with today's sketch.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late to the party, but this is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete