Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Stamped With Love

It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiment Sketch Challenge!

Do you know what else it's time for?!?  The 2023-2024 Annual Catalog!  With the new catalog comes so many amazing new stamp sets AND so many new and returning colors!

I am so happy to see Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist returning and even more happy to add these colors to my Stampin' Blends collection!  They helped to make a bright and cheerful card with the super cute Stamped With Love stamp set.  

Lots of coloring and just a bit of fussy cutting was all it took to play along with today's sketch.  I hope you'll join along in the fun too!

Click HERE to check out all of the amazing new products in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Bree, adorable card! I love this set - I can't wait to use the mailbox, too, lol. Love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete