Friday, May 19, 2023

How Does Your Garden Grow

Welcome to this months Control Freaks Blog Hop where we are featuring our favorite plants and flowers.  You may just be starting or you may be arriving from the charming blog of Cindy Elam...either way, be sure to hop all the way through to see what we have in store for you today!

Next to stamping, my other favorite hobby is my flower garden.  I have an entire corner of my yard dedicated to flowers and I look forward to working in in every spring and summer!

The new So Refreshing stamp set is so cute!  I always love a pitcher full of lemonade, but a pitcher full of flowers is just as good!  
I stamped the pitcher in Smoky Slate and added some stamped off Pool Party water.  The flowers were stamped right into the pitcher!  The Granny Apple Green stems and Calypso Coral blooms are just gorgeous!  I stamped one more set of flowers to lay across the cute Lost Lagoon table cloth...I love this die cut element!
I wanted a simple little sentiment to tie around the pitcher and the For You from Country Bouquet was just perfect!

Next up is Debbie Henderson ...you're going to love what she has to share with you! 
Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment