Sunday, May 21, 2023

Bird's Eye Thank You

The Monday Montage crew is back with another fabulous hop for you!

I'll admit...I totally slacked for Teacher Appreciate week this year.  I had good intentions of getting something together for my son's teacher, but it never happened.  Thankfully I can redeem myself with an end of the year thank you card and gift!
Bird's Eye View and Everyday Thanks are the BEST stamp sets ever for teacher cards!  I love the pencil from Everyday Thanks and the adorable bird with glasses from Bird's Eye View...so cute!  And you know but now that any stamp set that has images I can color with my Stampin' Blends is a must have!

I played along with this months Stampin' Through the Catalog CASE the designer, using the fun color combo and layout.  Did you notice the fun torn paper?  I am so happy to have White Center paper back!

Whether you hop back to Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations or on to Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs, make sure you hop all the way through the lineup!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment