Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Twist of Thanks

It's time for an all new Monday Montage blog hop!  I love hopping with all of these talented ladies and I know you will love all of the projects we have to share with you this week.

I wasn't quite ready to put the Sweet Citrus Bundle away after my last card, so you are getting a double dose of Vitamin C(ute) today!

I decided to go with a twist of lime...or Parakeet Party for this card.  I stamped the outline of the limes in full color and stamped off the insides one time for a true lime look.  

When I think of lime trees, I think of the little one that I tried growing a few years ago.  Just before the tiniest little limes grew, it was full of pretty little white blooms. I tried to recreate that look with a few Petal Pink blooms tucked in to some little sprigs from the Ranunculus Dies.

Does the layout of this card look familiar?  I cased my own card that I created a few weeks ago for another Monday Montage project.  Do you ever case yourself? 

Next up is the sweet Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs!  I know she will have something fabulous to share with all of you this week!

Or if you want to hop on back, you will find yourself visiting my dear friend Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations!
Thanks for hopping along with us this week! Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment