Friday, February 17, 2023

Beautifully Dainty Carrots

Happy Friday stampers!  It's time for some Sale-A-Bration fun at TGIF Challenges this week!  

I had a hard time picking just one of the MANY awesome products, so I decided to do a Sale-A-Bration-Mash-Up!

I started out with the Thanks A Bunch carrots, stamping them in Pumpkin Pie and Blackberry Bliss with Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green tops. After fussy cutting and layering the carrots, I decided they needed a bit more.  My snips came back out and I snipped a few of the dainty blooms from the Dainty Flowers DSP to tuck in along the tops of the carrots.
The sentiments from Thanks A Bunch weren't feeling quite "dainty" enough to go along with my "dainty" theme, so I searched other Sale-a-Bration stamp sets to find the perfect sentiment.  The simple Thank You from Beautifully Happy was just what this card needed! 

I mixed couple more patterns of Dainty Flowers for a fresh spring-inspired layout and topped the carrots off with a bow from the County Wreaths dies. One simple Fresh Freesia Opaque Gem was the only embellishment needed!

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you will join along in the fun this week and share your favorite Sale-a-Bration products.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely awesome design, colours and layers I just so love.

    ReplyDelete