Sunday, February 5, 2023

Beautifully Happy Sale-a-Bration

It's time for another Monday Montage Blog Hop and we're so happy to have you hop along with us!

I'm soaking up every last moment of Sale-a-Bration with today's cards. I paired up Beautifully Happy with two of my favorite Sale-a-Bration DSP's...Dandy Designs and  Favored Flowers.  
Isn't it so cool to see how different two cards can be when you use the same stamp set and sketch, but totally different DSP?!?

I used Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green for these Beautifully Happy blooms.  I fussy cut the image, cutting off one of the leaves and stem.  The fun and cheerful patterns of Dandy Designs makes this an extra happy Happy Birthday card!

I pulled Calypso Coral and Mossy Meadow from the Favored Flowers DSP to create more of a elegant chic feel for this next card.
Don't stop here...keep on hopping to see what Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs has to share with us.

Or if you missed Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations, hop on back to check out what she has for us!


Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! It's crazy how the same stamp looks so different with the different DSP. They are both beautiful, but I really love the first one with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards. I love the layout... any chance of sharing the dimensions of your layers?

    ReplyDelete