Tuesday, February 28, 2023

It Looks Like Spring

It's the last day of February AND the last day of Sale-a-Bration!  I am celebrating with these springtime Awash in Beauty DSP flowers and the perfect sentiment from the SAB stamp set Thanks A Bunch.
This paper and stamp set paired up for the perfect card for this weeks Global Design Project Theme Challenge...SPRING!  While we are still officially a few weeks away from the first day of spring, I'm hoping our spring weather will make an early appearance.
If you love fussy cutting as much as I do, the Awash in Beauty DSP is a must have for your paper collection.  I fussy cut along the tops of the flowers from one of the patterns and added it to a Basic White background embossed with the Painted Texture embossing folder.
A few additional blooms were cut and tucked around the sentiment stamped in Balmy Blue and die cut with the Beautiful Shapes dies.  An additional hexagon was cut from the DSP for a little added color.  A few strands of the White Frayed Ribbon and my favorite Brushed Brass Butterflies completed the card.

I can't wait for all of my springtime blooms to start brightening my card and watching our pups chasing butterflies around our yard!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment