Sunday, January 22, 2023

Love That We Are Friends

Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage blog hop!  We have so many amazing creations to share with you, so make sure you don't miss a single stop!

I'm not sure how the weekend is already over!  They always go by so fast, especially when you have a weekend full of activities and events.  Thanks so some cold, wintery weather that rolled in and a quiet Sunday afternoon, I still had some time to stamp, which always makes for a good weekend. 

I just recently added the Country Floral Lane suite to my collection and I'm so happy I did!  The floral patterns in the Country Floral Lane DSP are so pretty, but the flip side of each of those patterns are my favorite, especially these Sweet Sorbet stripes!

I stamped the larger floral heart image in Sweet Sorbet and Pear Pizzazz and fussy cut the heart shape.  The cute striped heart was stamped in Sweet Sorbet and the smaller heart was stamped in Petal Pink and punched out with the Country Bouquet Punch.
A couple of Pear Pizzazz leaves and a Mossy Meadow spring were tucked behind the sentiment, which was embossed on Evening Evergreen.  I don't use a ton of ribbon, but I love this Burlap Ribbon and had to use it!  I wrapped it around the largest Stylish Shapes circle and secured it with a white Baker's Twine bow.  So cute! a few of the Pastel Sequins added just the right amount of bling to complete the card.

Next up is Cathy of Sugar Shack Designs...your going to love what she has for us this week!

Or if you want to hop on back, you'll find yourself at Wendy of Wickedly Wonderful Creations...she has a pretty wonderful creation to share with us too!
Thanks for hopping along with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment