Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday Stamping with Plentiful Plants

Happy Saturday!  It's cold and foggy here today, which makes it a great day for stamping!  I pulled out a favorite, Plentiful Plants, to play along with this weeks  Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge.

Using a Crafty Carrot technique, I stamped all of the pots and plants then blended the ink together using a Blender Pen.  I love how this makes the color a little softer!

I always seem to have a brick wall with any of my plant cards!  I added a little Whisper White craft ink to the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to give it a bit of a worn look.  A strip of Crumb Cake was embossed with the Timber 3D embossing folder to create a shelf for the plants.

An added splash of color was brought in with the sentiment embossed on Coastal Cabana and a bit of the Garden Green Twine was added for good measure.

I hope you are all having a great start to your weekend and sneaking in a little creative time of your own!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. Love the brick background and wood shelf supporting your fun set of plants! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love those plants! Wish I could get mine to look that fantastic! Love that red brick background as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card - love the grouping of plants! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete