Friday, January 13, 2023

Ride On, It's Your Birthday

Are you ready to kick off the weekend with a new TGIF Challenges Sketch?!?  This one is a ton of fun with so many possibilities! 

I flipped the sketch vertically and may have added a few extra elements...but you can still see the sketch, right???  I always love a good masculine suite and Ready to Ride does not disappoint! Using the Stamparatus, I inked up the motorcycle in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I inked and stamped the image twice, something I love to do when stamping a solid black image.  
Do you have the Ready to Ride DSP yet?  The black foil that is mixed in with some of the patterns is so awesome and is perfect for that official biker look!  I softened things up just a bit by adding a fussy cut bunch of roses from one of the patterns. 

A little Silver Foil embossed Metal Plate 3D Embossing folder added just a bit more ruggedness, along with a few Adhesive Backed Studs.

Be sure to check out the rest of the TGIF Designers projects and join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment